What is the max capacity at The Engine Room?
- Our maximum capacity is 180
Do you have wheelchair access?
What are the load in times?
- You are able to have access to the venue from 10am on the day of your event to drop of equipment, decorations etc. A more specific time can be arranged with you once we have followed up your enquiry.
Do you have any catering options?
- Yes, we have a choice of street food traders and cold/hot buffet.
Our street food traders are:
Beef on the Block - https://www.beefontheblock.co.uk/
The Wandering Pizza - https://www.thewanderingpizza.com/
Fat Snags - https://www.fatsnags.com/
If any of these take your fancy, select 'Provided by Venue' from the drop down box above, and we will send further details. Please note street food traders are only available with a minimum of 50 guests.
Do you allow events for under 18's?
- Yes we do. Please specify this in your enquiry as we have specific terms for this type of event.
Can we leave gear / equipment at the venue overnight?
- Yes, however all gear must be claimed no later than midday the following day.
Do you have a projector that we can use?
-Yes, you will need to provide your own input cables as we cannot guarantee that ours will be compatible with your device.